Today Sean and Evan headed out to Cub Scout Camp. Having grown up with 2 sisters, I am really enjoying being the mother of a boy. While looking through some photos of this past year, I came across some of the fun "boy" things Evan has done that I would have never dreamed of doing in my childhood.


Sean and Evan built a catapult to fling water balloons and/or buckets of water. They also built birdhouses with Amy for Christmas presents.

I remember being teased in first grade by a boy because I called them "Lightsavers". I was pretty clueless. Having a boy who loves all thing Star Wars, I can now answer any trivia question you want to throw my way. Not really, but I think I have watched it with Evan and Amy about 20 times.

We had Legos when I was growing up, but it was the cute little animals with houses. By the way, if you dump Legos on a blanket, clean up is a breeze. Just grab the corners of the blanket and lift up into your storage bucket.
Have fun at camp guys! I love you both!

3 comments:
That looks like fun. I grew up with 2 brothers and we got into alot of mischief. My boys are still little but I can tell there's alot to look forward to. Great tip for the Legos!
Great clean up idea. That is EXACTLY why we don't have Legos. I grew up with brothers and I know what it feels like to step on some minute, sharp piece in the middle of the night.
Just yesterday I was helping clean up a HUGE mess of Legos that my boys dumped on the floor- the blanket is a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment