Leslie over at Lux Venit gave me an award for having an excellent blog. Thanks, Leslie! It's a treat, because this is my 200th post.As part of receiving this award, I get to award 10 other bloggers for having an excellent blog. Here are the rules.
“By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded."
All of the women I chose write about living life to bring glory to God as they seek to know Him more, and love their husbands and children. That in itself is enough to make their blogs excellent. But I have also enjoyed their individual personalities, talents and gifts. I'm pleased to award...
1. Fishkids (Jessica) for her Christ centered writing about home and family. Jessica has lots of great tips, recipes and thoughts on living life with (soon to be) six little ones, keeping it real and lots of fun.
1. Fishkids (Jessica) for her Christ centered writing about home and family. Jessica has lots of great tips, recipes and thoughts on living life with (soon to be) six little ones, keeping it real and lots of fun.
2. Only By Grace (Jenn) for all her great links to helpful sermons and articles.
3. On An Enchanted Journey (Bethany) for her enthusiastic love of life and her savior. She is also a wonderful photographer!
4. Shoot For Eternity (Alicia) for her beautiful poetry.
5. Crafty Mama (Kristen) for her faith inspiring adoption journey.
7. Our Amazing Grace (Leigh) for her humble, passionate love for Jesus.
8. A Joyful Army of Six (Cara) for her excellent writing on many tough subjects. Cara also has many great recipes for those with allergies.
9. Dance By the Light (Danielle) for being someone who reminds me of Edith Schaffer (author of The Hidden Art of Homemaking) bringing beauty to the everyday. She also has the cutest little twin boys!
10. Ordinary Mother (Laurie) for always keeping the gospel central in her posts. She also has quite a repertuare of impressive cakes.
Thank you for spurring me on and encouraging me with your blogging. Keep up the good work!

9 comments:
Congrads on your award!! And thanks for your kind comment and encouragement. Wow, to be put in the same sentence with Edith Schaeffer! One could only hope! ;) Everyone else you mentioned that I know has wonderful blogs too. I enjoy them so much.
And I love yours, especially your flower arrangements. Seriously, if you ever wanted to start a home business, flower arranging would be worth considering. I'd pay $$ for your arrangements. I like them so much better than many other professional ones I've seen. Yours have a "shabby chicness" to them.
A well deserved award!
Congratulations on your award. I always enjoy reading your blog. thanks for reading mine :) .
Christina is definitely the flower lady. I can't wait to live closer again so I can become a recipient of those bouquets once more!
Thanks for the award. You are very sweet. I appreciate your encouragement.
Oh I love your blog too. And as everyone said your flowers are amazing. And you are so kind to take the time to give me advice on gardening. I hope one day I can visit yours.
I love seeing what you do for school. Since you are ahead of me it is so encouraging and fun to see what your life looks like with all your kids and homeschooling.
I love your honesty too.
Thanks for your kind words for me.
thank you!! and congrats to you!
Thank you so much! I completely agree that your blog is most Excellent! It is so wonderful to read blogs of women who desire to glorify God in their lives. I appreciate so very much your wisdom and the way God uses your blog to spur me on.
God Bless!
Leigh
You are too sweet! Lately the thoughts are not so deep but the laundry on the other hand....
Hey Christina! I thought, since I secretly indulge in reading girlfriends blogs, I can "come out" and leave a blog now and start my own. So hi! You are so sweet to write such thoughtful and lovely things about your friends. It blesses me to know that though life is pretty chaotic some times, women take time and praise and love on their girlfriends:) Bless you tonight as your family sleeps!!
Post a Comment