Sunday, April 13, 2008

Four

Four jobs I have had in my life: Mom/Home educator, Lab Assistant, Food Service Director for a Christian Camp, checker at a grocery store

Four movies I've watched more than once: The Princess Bride, Star Wars (The old ones), Anne of Green Gables, Most Preschool Videos

Four places I've lived: Different places in California, sorry, no specifics on the blog =)

Four TV shows I watch: I don't watch TV


Four places I have been: Ireland, Germany, Canada, Boston

Four places I want to go someday: France, Maine, Vermont, Italy

Four favorite foods: I like a lot of foods, so I'm having a hard time with this one! But I really like fresh, seasonal, home made food that has complex flavors. I also love dessert.

Four places I'd rather be right now: I actually really like where I am. I can't think of a place I'd rather be. The struggle I have is with situations, not places. (Thanks Joanna for the suggestion of Phil 4:8!)

Four places I love to shop: Farmers Market, Trader Joes, Timberdoodle, Ebay

Four Places I always go: Church, the library, Karate, Art Class

Four people who always email me: The Flylady (she'll email you too if you sign up!), Alicia, Sean (from work), Cat

Four people who will respond (to this meme): I have no idea! You can do it if you want to.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I like this meme. I might have to try it ;)

It's always interesting to see what momma's used to be in their past life!

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read. I feel like I know you even better. I'm so glad you guys are going camping! Savannah is looking forward to hanging out with Amy. Have a good day Christina!
love,
Charlotte