I came home yesterday to this.....

What used to be a big pile of dirt is now a beautiful flagstone patio ready for outdoor eating and entertaining! My husband is an amazingly hard worker. He can also get a bit romantic at times.

All my favorite flowers are starting to bloom too. Spring is here in sunny Ca!
11 comments:
beautiful!! i have to admit, the little birdie told us about this surprise! i think it's wonderful!
How beautiful and what a sweet surprise! The flowers look gorgeous! Happy Birthday!
Oh, wow! That's beautiful!!! What a good man!
Beautiful!!!
Your flowers are beautiful. I love the surprise. He did a great job.
What talent! Too bad you guys live so far away ;)
I love that white circular table. It looks sturdy and easy to clean. Where did it come from?
So pretty. What a great job he did and the flowers are loookin amazing.
Oh, yeah, your roses are blooming now!
How sweet to have a seating area! What a wonderful surprise! I'm trying to picture where it is by remembering a pile of dirt....I don't remember a pile of dirt.
What a sweet birthday surprise! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Hope to see you and the kids on Friday!
Kim, he got it at Costco.
So beautiful!! I would pay money to visit your patio! :)
God Bless!
Leigh
Post a Comment