Friday, March 13, 2009

Moving On

I'm sorry that I haven't blogged much over the past month. Honestly, I didn't really know what to write about. Our camera is being finicky and won't let me download pictures to the computer, so I didn't even have that to share with you.

However, we accepted an offer on our house today! Lord willing, everything will go through with the house we've put an offer on, and we'll be moving mid April. Our realtor expects there to be some delays since the banks are so inundated with loan applications these days. So we'll see, but God is opening doors for this move in many ways.

When I can figure out my camera, I'll post pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic! Especially right now with the housing market as it is.

Jana said...

WOW!!! That's exciting!

Tricia said...

congratulations! How exciting!

Kristen Borland said...

so exciting!

Kim said...

You can truly rest in this move, knowing how much *had* to transpire in order to sell your house! That is awesome!

I bet you guys are able to get a really good deal on the house you are getting with the market being so slow. Just the few pictures you have shared in the past make your home seem so lovely. I can see why it sold!

Can't wait to see and hear about your new place :)