Sitting... For a moment to catch my breath and let my legs rest.
Drinking...Raspberry Emergen-C. I'm loving this stuff. It's a great energy boost. And it makes drinking water easier.
Noting...How good God has been to us through this move. Sean "just happened" to take a two week vacation scheduled for the week after we move. My parents also "just happened" to take a vacation the week of our move. We didn't talk to each other about it, and didn't make any plans for going anywhere. Both my dad and Sean have a difficult time getting time off work with out planning well in advance.
Weighing...Whether I should go to bed and get some rest, or stay up and pack as much as possible. Because we have to leave the house for 3 days to fumigate (Yikes, we have termites!) I'm down to 6 real days (one of which is Easter) to pack up our house, attic, and garage. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Tired... From so much packing and lifting and moving boxes and furniture.
Thinking...We have too much stuff.
Wondering...If we will ever get all this stuff out of our house by the 13th!
Reading...The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs very slowly a page at a time.
Recently finished...Um... packing 10 boxes?! I have not gotten much reading done this year. The Bible and the book above have been all I've had time for so far.
Also wondering...How much formal school I'll need to do with Evan and Amy over the summer to catch them up.
Needing... To get back into my exercise routine with the bike. I'm looking forward to getting everything set up at our new house. The basement has a great room that we'll be able to set up as a gym.
Not liking...The way my hands are feeling. They've gotten cut up and dried out because of all the cardboard boxes.
Feeling silly...For "killing" my husbands stick shift car so many times. He's taken over the van to drop off boxes and pick up needed supplies to and from his way to work.
On that note...I think I'll go pack some more boxes!
*I stole the idea of the status report from Leslie who took it from Lisa. I thought it was a great way to fit a little blogging in.
Friday, April 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I will be praying for you. Can't wait to see your new place.
Good job on the biking. That is my favorite way to exercise.
Yeah for updates. I liked this. Good to know what's going on in your head! Where are you staying for the three days? I'm sorry you will have a different kind of Easter this year. We will miss you.
Post a Comment