Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Win a Trip to Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium

Right now at our local library (For you locals) if your child participates in the reading program you will get a free pass to Legoland! We've been once before about 5 years ago. Evan and Amy have fond memories and want to go back. Now that our good friends the "Fish Fam" has moved back close to San Diego, there is even more incentive for us to make the trip.

But this week "Fishmama" is hosting a giveaway where you can win free passes to the aquarium next to Legoland. This would make a pretty inexpensive trip with the library tickets and the giveaway. You can sign up here. And if I don't win, I hope you do!

2 comments:

Mrs.Oz said...

the tickets use to be free with one adult paying, is it just free ticket now? Our problem was that there were three kids and two adults! makes it a little tough.
hope you win those from Fish Mama!

Christina said...

Welcome, Crazy Daisy! I don't know for sure. I imagine that they are. Fishmama's passes are for a family of 4 so we'll still be paying for one there if I win. But having a few free tickets helps!