"That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;" Romans 10:9
She also recently learned to shoot the pink daisy BB gun. Every time she shouted, "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" and then shot the gun. I'm pretty sure aiming was optional in her mind. It was all about the yelling.
Finally, it's been a year now since we took Emily off wheat. Since then we've discovered that she is extremely sensitive to gluten which is also in barley, rye and spelt. She may even have celiac disease. I don't know because we didn't have her tested. But when when we challenged her by adding wheat into her diet she had severe flare ups. Now we know that she is sensitive enough to have a reaction even from eating something that was processed on the same equipment as wheat. Going gluten free has been an adventure, but a fun one. And she is growing like never before.
So spiritually and physically, this has been a milestone week for her!

2 comments:
That is so exciting!!
Zeb asked Jesus into his heart last spring. We don't usually use that wording with him, and I think he learned it at Awana, but he told me he wanted to do it and when he wanted to do it (at bedtime), so we talked about what it meant. And that night he did it without any prompting. And just this week, Nehemiah asked Jesus into his heart at VBS. I was there when it happened. They had a little skit about Jesus dying on the cross and rising again, and then they led the kids in a prayer. Afterward they said if anyone said that prayer, they could get up and go talk to some leaders about what it meant. And then I saw little Nehemiah get up in front of all these people and go over to the leaders and into another room with them. I was shocked! Nehemiah's been nervous all week about being dropped off at VBS and going into the huge gym for song time. He totally shuts down in big groups, so I was surprised he was even paying attention! So I know it was from the Lord.
Post a Comment