February: Sean took a trip up to Idaho to bring back the rest of his dad's belongings. And Evan got a good picture of Amy on her horse.
March: Sean's family got together to divvy up the rest of his dad's "stuff". Sean kept saying, "I can't believe I hauled all this back from Idaho!"

April: I think we were sick much of April. But here's a cute picture of the cousins. And Emily with her favorite treat (other than chocolate).

May: Our church camp out was the same weekend as Emily's 5th birthday. We brought (gluten-free) chocolate cake to the beach and had it for breakfast. Amy got to spend time with her favorite baby girl from church.


June: We were given some hens from friends who were moving. Emily was excited to find the first egg! We were also blessed with a visit from friends. PJ and I were pen pals in college and our families have kept up since then. But our kids had never met. God worked it out that we were able to spend a week together and our kids hit it off famously. Now they are pen pals! Amy also turned 11. We had a fun time with friends celebrating. But I have seriously fallen off the blogging bandwagon to have missed both my girls birthdays! (I didn't blog about Evan's yet either, but since his was just a few weeks ago, I think I can still squeeze it in.)

No comments:
Post a Comment