We have! Sean woke up at 2:30 this morning. Shift work does weird things to your body. Anyways, while I took a shower, he made us muffins. And he heroically substituted out several ingredients to make these! We've been cutting out sugar for awhile now, substituting Sucanat or honey for baking. I was out of bran, so he had to use oatmeal. And, to top it all off, we discovered recently that Amy is allergic to dairy! So he had to find something to use instead of buttermilk. Then he had to remember to make half without blueberries and half with since our family is a spit personality when it comes to fruit in muffins. Whew! I'm sure it was a lot more than he bargained for when he lovingly offered to make the muffins for me so I could get ready on time! Thanks honey! They turned out great.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Have You Seen The Muffin Man?
We have! Sean woke up at 2:30 this morning. Shift work does weird things to your body. Anyways, while I took a shower, he made us muffins. And he heroically substituted out several ingredients to make these! We've been cutting out sugar for awhile now, substituting Sucanat or honey for baking. I was out of bran, so he had to use oatmeal. And, to top it all off, we discovered recently that Amy is allergic to dairy! So he had to find something to use instead of buttermilk. Then he had to remember to make half without blueberries and half with since our family is a spit personality when it comes to fruit in muffins. Whew! I'm sure it was a lot more than he bargained for when he lovingly offered to make the muffins for me so I could get ready on time! Thanks honey! They turned out great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How sweet. Now I want one.
Post a Comment