Yesterday my good friend Jessica, who never ever asks for these kind of favors sent me an email asking me to post this to my blog. Seeing that I haven't posted anything to my blog for weeks (spring fever, overwhelmed with life, birthdays and planning for D.C.) here's a little something.
Would you help her friend out by voting for him? The video is funny if you want a laugh. He is her friend so I'm trusting he's a good guy. And hey, if he wins he gets $25,000 plus a years worth of pizza.
I got to thinking what I'd do with that much money if I ever won. Professional housecleaning, all the books I want, fancy food and a night out each week. But before I started to plan much more, or feel downright jealous of someone who could win $25,000, God reminded me that if he wanted me to have any of those things, He was more than capable of giving them to me plus much more. So I'll trust in His love for me and rejoice in His goodness to me in the many gifts He does give, and be happy for this guy if he wins. Vote for the second video RESUME FOR VP OF PIZZA. Thank You!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment