Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Planting

Apricot tree in bloom.


We've had a lot of fun doing some planting this year. Here are some pictures of the before garden. You'll have to check back in a few months for some after shots. June is usually the peak of everything around here.


Amy in her "gardening dress".



Evan planting white Salvia along the back of the house.


Emily watering with her new Easter present.


A cutting garden of Sunflowers, Cosmos, Zinnia, Bachelor Buttons plus a few tomatoes.

Pots of Ranunculus, Stock, and Delphinium. Irises in full bloom.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see the 'after' pictures. And I love the bunny ears -too cute!

FishMama said...

Beautiful! Makes me homesick!

Wendy said...

Looks so beautiful there. I can't wait to get our garden in, but with having snow this week that seems far off.

Look forward to seeing the after pictures.

Anonymous said...

Look at those hard workers you have! Looking forward to the blooming pictures.

Bethany said...

Awesome. Can't wait to see the full bloom. Did you do the Delphiniums from starters? I tried seed last year no luck.

Did I tell you my dog dug up all my seedlings in the side yard while I was out of town. I was so stinkin mad at him. He wasn't suppose to be at our house but our renter got scared and picked him up from my inlaws and never returned him so he made a mess after being left alone all day. I don't know what I am going to end up getting in that area. It is getting harder to garden with my belly. Oh well. I can't wait to see all of your cutting garden. So fun.

Anonymous said...

Your garden is beautiful! I can't wait until we're done building/working on our house so I can turn to gardening! Way more fun!