Our purple and orange cauliflower.Today the kids and I went to Farmers Market. A new vendor was there today who was selling purple cauliflower. It looked so good! Evan spotted it first and asked if we could get some. Amy spied the red carrots and asked for those. Emily wanted strawberries. Even though we bought some she can't have any because it makes her break out in a terrible rash. So she got some raspberries and apricots instead.
We also met a lady who makes soap from olive oil and goats milk. I used it tonight on Emily during her bath and her skin was so soft. I'm hoping that it will help both girl's Eczema.
So if you are fortunate enough to have a farmer's market in your town go grab some fresh veggies and fruit and have fun experimenting. If you want to try purple cauliflower (it's good by the way!) you could try growing your own.


6 comments:
Ooops- I'm not sure how I ended up in archives but I just left a comment on the blanket Lego clean-up posted last year- LOL! Regardless- it's a great idea! Cool purple cauliflower too!
Jen, thanks for the comment. I get all the comments sent to me by e-mail so I did see the one back there. It's a nice feature that you can set up on blogger.
Kristen, sorry to have to delete your comment! Sean doesn't like me to post the names of towns.
We usually go the the Sat. Farmers Market at T. But that day (Tuesday) we went to P.
I'd love to go with you some time if you'd like. They are both by a park and the kids like to play after we get our produce.
Welcome home BTW!
opps, sorry! i try not to do that too much, but i sometimes forget! what time is the one in P?
Kristen, it's from 3-6pm. We usually go after naps. It's right by the library and the park and we're planning on going to both tomorrow.
Post a Comment