Henty books - Jen from Florida (I need your email address to get in touch with you!)
Henty book - Jenn (Only By Grace)
E.B. White books - Jenn (by default, she was the only one who wanted them!)
Kaya - Margie
George MacDonald - Leslie
Hop on Pop - Jenn (again, by default!)
Thanks for playing along and helping me to clear up some space on my bookshelf!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
WooPee! I'll take it by default! Yeah!
Hey Christina,
How do you get that notice when new blogs are posted on your blogspot friends sites?
Oooh Exciting!!!! Thanks again Christina! Let me know when's a good time and I can run by and pick up the book! Julia will be so happy! Thanks!
Woo-hoo!! Thanks Christina!! Do you still have my address?
Jenn, you did actually win one by draw!
Alicia, I'll send you an email with a link to what I use.
Margie, Just give me a call, no time is really a "good" time. We're pretty busy with school and such, but we'd be happy to stop for a moment to visit with you and your girls whenever you happen to be in the area. Or if we're going to be gone I could leave it outside for you.
Leslie, I still have your address on an email. It shouldn't be too hard to find. I'll get in touch with you if I can't find it.
Jen, got it! Thanks. I'll get in touch with you.
Kristen, the Rescue Heroes are yours! I was thinking of you guys when I put the puppet theater up. It folds up pretty thin. If you want to come over and see, you're welcome to anytime.
i'll ask mike about the puppet theatre again. i always wanted one when i was a kid (bet that doesn't surprise you!)!
Christina,
I published the Plum Marmalade recipe (agave nectar version) on my blog. I also did a little more blogging this week, so you can look for the other post from earlier this week. It's mostly just pictures but I'd like to start adding some more personal commentary again--next week?
love, Cara
Post a Comment