The girls have been sick this week. Amy decided that dressing up would make her feel better. Of course everyone else wanted in on the action! Jengo Fett Molly (from the American Girl series)
I love them! My Emma is a Molly *lover* and both of my girls have been precious little Dorothys. Emma & Hannah went as Dorothy and Glenda one year. I'll have to find the picture!
Samuel has been living in his Mr. Incredible costume. The thing is covered in chalk and Fruity Pebbles.
"For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity, guarding the paths of justice, and He preserves the way of His godly ones. Then you will discern righteousness and justice and equity and every good course. For wisdom will enter your heart and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul."
6 comments:
I love them! My Emma is a Molly *lover* and both of my girls have been precious little Dorothys. Emma & Hannah went as Dorothy and Glenda one year. I'll have to find the picture!
Samuel has been living in his Mr. Incredible costume. The thing is covered in chalk and Fruity Pebbles.
We've definitely got our moneys worth :)
That was so great!
Those are great costumes!!
Very cute!
so fun
OH, how adorable! And where was YOUR costume, Miss Christina?
Post a Comment