Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall Arrangement


I love decorating for Fall. I bought a huge bunch of preserved leaves several years ago and each year I reuse them in different arrangements. This year I combined them with some fun berry twigs that I got on clearance last year. I really like how it turned out. But Sean was a little disappointed that I took the berry twigs off of our piano. I had a big brown flower bucket full of them. So I'm on the lookout for something new for the piano. I picked up a beautiful burgundy vase at the Goodwill last week. I'm hoping that I can find something to fill that. Any ideas?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is beautiful!! That's the kind of stuff I love. You certainly have the touch when it comes to arranging things from nature.

Jenn said...

Your door is beautiful! I may have to try and copy it. I can't help you with the piano because I'm not very creative - I usually have to copy things. Oh yeah - we got our books in the mail yesterday! Thanks so much. I had forgotten that we had won those - so it was a pleasant surprise to have something fun in the mail!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I like that!!

I'm like Jenn: I'm a copier, too. And I got my book from you in the mail last week. Thank you!

Alicia said...

Very Lovely! I am so glad it is fall too, it's always a welcome change from the heat.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful fall bouquet!Thank you for the Kaya book! Julia is looking forward to reading it as soon as she's done with her book report book. :-)

Bethany said...

Oh that is so pretty. Hey do you know where you can buy dead birch trees? My salon had one that was so twiggy and beautiful.

Christina said...

Thanks everyone!
Bethany, I don't know about the birch tree. That sounds pretty though. I love birch trees.

Me said...

What a beautiful arrangement! You are so good! :)

Kim said...

I do the same thing! Leaves and berries can stay out till Christmas and they really make it feel like fall (even if it is still in the upper 80s most days around here!)