Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Home, Sweet Home

This week we officially joined our new church as members. We've been going there for about 7 months now but there was something fun and exciting about being "official". After a couple years of not being sure where we were headed in our church search, it is really nice to have a home. God has been so faithful and good to us through it all!

I am so thankful for this group of believers. I appreciate the pastor's commitment to the Word of God through expositional preaching. Boy, is it convicting!!! It's so exciting to see the Holy Spirit use the words that John Marc preaches on Sunday to impact our family throughout the week.

We have also made many new friendships and renewed some older ones. Here are some pictures of Evan's Sunday School pool party held earlier this month.


Amy and her friend Savannah playing in the sandbox.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!

Kim said...

What a wonderful blessing to have found a church home!

Great pictures ;)

Kristen Borland said...

oh we missed this last Sunday. i wish we could have been there when you became members!

Alicia said...

We are happy to, welcome, welcome!

Alicia said...

I meant "too".
Funny, I just taught that to Emma today and here I get it wrong!:)

Jen said...

I received the Henty books. Thank you so much!!! These will be a great addition to our school year and we're looking forward to reading them.

Bethany said...

Congrats on Church. Sweet pics too