Saturday, November 24, 2007
Inspired by Ratatouille
Last night Amy didn't like the Turkey soup I made with Thanksgiving leftovers. So she and Evan went about "fixing" the soup! Evan went through my spices and came up with 6 herbs he thought might work, Amy got more pepper, and I offered a swish of red wine. After some tinkering with her bowl of soup, she pronounced it good, until the pepper started to burn her mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Too funny!
That is classic! We've had soup a few times since seeing that flick. It always prompts each boy to spout his favorite lines. It's always nice to hear "Be quiet and eat your garbage" at the dinner table. Another favorite is when you hear a three year old, spout, just like Skinner, "Welcome to Hell." It has spurred lots of interesting theology discussions.
That's great!!
BTW, I made Turkey soup with our leftovers today, too. Only one of my kids didn't want to eat it.
Oh, I enjoyed that one! Pepper is not on the list of "play with it and see what happens" ingredients eh?!
Loved your line and fishmama's set of them too! Funny.
We are so anxious to see the movie again. We are waiting for our neightbor to get back from holidays so we can have a big kids movie night at her house. She has one of those big many feet long and wide TV's. Ours is 13 in and does fine but we are waiting to savor the experience!
That is just precious! I can't wait to have kids!
God Bless!
Leigh
Post a Comment