Monday, May 19, 2008

Lost Links

Sorry I haven't posted much here lately. Blogging seems to go in waves for me. For a time I have a lot to share and time to write, and then other times it's pretty slow.

I was looking back over some ideas that I had started to write about but never finished. Almost all of my drafts were links to other web sites that I meant to come back and comment on, but never got a chance.

So here are some great links. Food, friends, my pastor's preaching. It's all good stuff. Enjoy!

Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary-Orange glaze

Speaking of food, does anyone want to try this idea with me?

A little late for this years Valentine's day, but this article is a good one to deal with expectations in marriage throughout the year.

We went through these questions with some good friends on New Years (I told you I was behind!) But they are great for reflection at any time, a birthday, or start of the summer would be perfect too.

My friend Alicia has a gift for poetry. This one spoke to me awhile back.

This past Sunday (OK, it was in October!) our pastor preached about God's amazing grace. It was so helpful and encouraging. You can listen to the sermon here. It may take a minute to get started, but it's worth it.

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

a meal swap sounds pretty fun, but i'm also concerned about the work involved! does it take a lot to do this? right now i sometimes feel like i'm barely surviving at making meals for my own family.

Jana said...

I would love to do the meal swap! I know a few ladies that might be interested as well.

Christina said...

Kristen,I think it does involve a bit of work up front when you make multiples of your one meal. But then you have several different meals to choose from all made up in your freezer! You could crock pot something.

Jana, I have another friend who also wants to do it once she moves. We could definitely start with three. And, hey, it would be a good chance to get to see you!!!