Is when your 3 year old daughter tries to tell you after swimming lessons to go back and get her pink purse, but you are in a rush to get home, and since you are holding a pink purse in your hand you tell all the kids to get in the car, only to find out later that she brought two pink purses and managed to put your cell phone in one of them.......the one left behind at swimming lessons.
Is also when your husband, tired and hungry at 8:30pm, stops at In and Out Burger on the way home only to find out when he gets home that you had cooked up two chickens and a roast. Plus, he being the spontaneous loving guy that he is, bought french fries for all the kids not knowing that they were in bed with their teeth brushed...... Pull out those tooth brushes for round two!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awwww what a day. Hope you got your pink purse and cell back...that is hilarious.
cute stories...
looks like you'll have some leftovers to brainstorm over!:)
Yes, I thought it was sooo funny! Sean picked up my cell phone on the way home.
Alicia, I did the deal at Vons for beef and chicken. After I cooked it up I sliced it and froze it for sandwiches. The chicken bones I froze for soup. I did this with Easter ham and it turned out so well. Much cheaper than buying lunch meat and better for you too!
oh dear! did you go back to the pool?
you'll have to teach me about making/freezing the meat for sandwiches.
Hi I found your blog from "making it home"
Hehe..I have to last because those senarios I happened SO many times in my house...we just got to roll with the punches huh?!?!
Great blog I will be sure and visit you again :-)
Post a Comment