Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Ideas

In keeping with the theme for planning for the summer, the kids and I made up a list of projects and activities that we would like to do this summer. We put it up on the refrigerator to give inspiration when the kids get bored, and remind us of what we want to accomplish. In no particular order here is our list.

Pop - up Cards (We bought an interesting book on how to make these.)
Origami
Water balloons
Squirt Gun wars
Painting
Movie Festival
Week at Grandmas and Papas
Swimming at Club
Air Soft
Make Jam
Put a door on the club house, paint the inside and "work" on it - needs authorization and funding!
Children's Museum
Board Games
Bowling
Waterslides
Slip and Slide
Make Ice Cream and Sorbet
Lemonade stand
Model Airplanes
Crochet project

*I'd love to hear some of your ideas for summer!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

we have quite a little to-do list.
I really want to visit my grandma more in her assisted living. Any kido could do that too though for the elderly.
We plan to be at the childrens museum a lot too...hopefully we can meet you there sometime!
We frequent our city pool but it's also free!
I want to make pudding pops this summer for some reason. I love making popcicles every summer, but this time I want to do pudding ones, and frozen yoghurt too. Yummy! I just walked an hour, I need to stop talking about food.
:)