Last week, we made these cute little pumpkins from Circus peanuts. I got the idea from Family Fun magazine. Click here to find out how.
The kids loved making these! They were a great incentive for the kids to get their math done. Even Emily got in on the action and made a couple of them herself.
Here they are all lined up in our entry way along with a new flower arrangement I came up with. It's basically a vase inside of a vase. Candy corn lines the in between section. Then a few mums with water in the inside vase and a few preserved leaves and fake eucalyptus branches tucked in to hide the top. Amy decided that one of the pumpkins needed to be awarded 1st prize like at the fair!

7 comments:
What a cute idea!! I love the vase arrangement you came up with -- very fall-ish!
very pretty! it's hard to get to that candy though! maybe that's the idea?
Yes, we don't eat the candy (well not very much anyway!). Too much food coloring and straight sugar. But I love to use candy corn for fall decorations.
i love that arrangement. of course, being the candy corn fan that i am, i'd have a hard time not being able to eat the candy!
Guess what!? The ants found our bumper crop this week and started to harvest them! Bummer. We had to ship them away.
Do you do house calls for decorating and flower arrangements? You are so gifted!
What a pretty arrangement!
Thank you for your kind comments on my blogs. I hope the Jesse Tree information helps!
Post a Comment