The Lord was not willing for the night time construction to end. It looks like we have many more weeks of this. So we will write a few more letters, then trust our good and loving God. I was encouraged by reading 1st Peter this morning.
"Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you;
but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.
Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right."
1 Peter 4:12,13, & 19
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hang in there!
Oh hang in there. I can sympathize. We are patiently waiting for intervention in a bad neighbor situation.
I just read 1 Peter this morning too! Oh, I hope this ordeal clears up soon. I can't believe it's still going.
oh dear..i'm sorry that's still going.
so good to catch up w/you here today!
Post a Comment