Thursday, February 05, 2009

My House Has Never Looked So Clean

We are selling our house! Sean and I have spent the last 3 days cleaning and de-cluttering to put our house on the market. We're hoping to move to a place with some property near by. I don't have any pictures, but the pile of boxes in the garage is pretty comical. If you've seen my house before, you wouldn't recognize it now.

If the move doesn't work out, at least all the little projects will be done. And our house will have gotten a major spring cleaning! And if we move, I'm thinking some of these boxes, especially the ones labeled "Random Clutter" may just get tossed!

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

WOW!! how exciting! want to catch up and here more...

Kim said...

This is an exciting time for you! Lots of work but it is definitely worth it ... either way ;)

Anonymous said...

We have two showings tomorrow morning! My house is clean, too.