The dining room is one of my favorite rooms. I love the tall windows and the tile floor. We don't have anything to put on the far wall. But that's OK. I'm enjoying the space for now, since we lived with it crammed with all our extra furniture for 5 months while Sean redid some of the floors in other rooms. The piece in the corner is an English Conservatory. We make jokes about it while playing clue. But eventually, it will have some pretty plants inside it, Lord willing and husband approving! I found it at a garage sale too just up the street.
We found the buffet off Craig's list and it turned out we knew the person selling it! That was fun. My mom painted the beautiful painting over the buffet. And Sean brought me the roses. He said it was to say thank you for taking care of everybody who was sick (including the horse). It looks like Sean and the kids may have had the swine flu. If not, they had a yucky one. The girls were sick with viral meningitis before that. I don't think we've gone much of anywhere for the last month. Praise God, I was spared and didn't get sick. Evan thinks it was because I've been drinking green smoothies. Emily says it's because I've been exercising. Whatever the means, I'm grateful for God's mercy. And I really like the flowers!

3 comments:
Beautiful room! I am glad you are able to exercise and stay healthy.
Hey Christina! The house is looking GREAT! PJ keeps bragging about the job that you all are doing on it:) So sorry we missed coming out with him this time! He's out there enough, I'm sure we can make it work. What fun that would be! Take care and give hugs around.
I have left an award for you at my blog. I would be so honored if you would come and get it!I know you have not been blogging lately, but some of your post in the past have encouraged me. So when I was giving out this award I thought of you.
Post a Comment