You can see the before pictures here. This was the first room we painted (actually the only room we painted). It was such an awful purple and yellow before. Now it's a very pale pink. The same as Emily's room before.
Sean put up some fake wood blinds that look great even though I don't think you can see them in the picture. The girls are doing really well sharing a room. And it's nice having two closets: one for toys and one for clothes.
Up next the kids bathrooms.

2 comments:
What a spacious room! I love their beds -- so pretty!
Hi Christina! I recently got caught up on your blog and discovered that you had moved! Wow! I'm thrilled that you and Sean have seen your desire to live in the country be satisfied :o)
Just before I learned you had moved, I sent you a note by regular mail and it just got returned ... would you please email me your new address?
Love,
Cat
Post a Comment