Friday, June 30, 2006

Backyard Party!


Emily absolutely adores her big brother! It's no wonder, with the all the attention he showers on her!

We often need to remind him that she does need to breath every once in a while!

The Kids celebrate with Uncle Tim on the awarding of Tim's graduate degree! Rumor has it this life-long professional student has landed a REAL job! Way to go Tim!

(Photos and text by Sean)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi Christina. I checked in the blogger site. This page (http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42398&query=comments&topic=0&type=f) talks about deleting comments. I don't think I can delete yours but you can go back and delete it. If you go back to that post, and look at the comments, there should be a trash can on your name and if you click on it you can delete your comment. I had hidden them but I'll show them again so you can delete it.

jenn