Last week, Amy reached a milestone in her homeschool education. She finished her phonics book and is now reading chapter books independently. When Evan reached this goal we finished off his Hardy Boys collection that Uncle Aaron had started for him. Fortunately, CostCo had them at the time, cheap.
Amy especially enjoys the American Girl collection of stories. So she is now the proud owner of the Molly set. Again, CostCo has them right now complete with a mini doll! What a joy it is to watch her enjoying reading. And what a delight to see her able to read the Scriptures for herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have young readers in the house now. You're right--I love it when I walk into my oldest's room and catch her reading her Bible. That makes the trials associated with teaching her to read worth it!
How's it going there?
Post a Comment