Monday, February 12, 2007

Homeschool Meme

Leslie tagged me for this awhile back before we all got the flu. So here it is better late than never.


1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED - When You Rise Up by R.C. Sproul Jr.

2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN’T BE WITHOUT - My husband!

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT - I can honestly say I've used or plan to use everything that I've bought. I like it all!

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR - Developing Linguistic Patterns Through Poetry Memorization


5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR - The ESV Bible - Evan is reading through a daily reading plan online. Amy and I are reading through the Psalms in her Children's Bible.

6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY - a maid


7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED - a Classical Christian support group for homeschoolers in our area

8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING - Timberdoodle and Veritas Press

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY - The library!

10) TAG OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS - Jessica, Jenn, and Wendy

If you want to see a longer post on what kind of curriculum we've used and enjoyed go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked for a long time at that Sproul book, but decided not to get it. It's hard to tell if something is a must-read while I'm rushing through the homeschool convention floor. I'd love to hear more about it and why you like it so much.

I love Timberdoodle and Veritas Press, too.