Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Have the Bestest Wife!

Another unauthorized blog by Sean......

Thank you, Christina, for being an awesome wife. You are everything I dreamed of. And you are an incredible mother to our children. You make daily sacrifices to homeschool them and instruct them in a way that glorifies God. But most of all, you are a beautiful woman created in the likeness of our Lord. And you desire to grow closer to Him. I absolutely love you for that.....Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetie. I love you.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

What a great picture of you Christina and what a loving husband you have!

Kim said...

I am sure with posts like this, you would welcome this unauthorized blogger any ol' day. A Godly marriage is the most beautiful thing. Happy Valentines Day!

Bethany said...

How sweet. Great pic of you too.

Zoanna said...

Beautiful picture and what a sweet little tribute from your hubby. Nothing like being publicly honored, let alone on the World Wide Web!
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I tagged you a couple weeks ago for a Narcissism Tag (see my post called "BTW"). Curious to find out more about a fellow pilgrim in our faith walk and as homeschoolers. This is a petty tag. Please feel no pressure. I made it up for the fun of it.

Zoanna said...

My name is linked to my old blog site. The new one is at zoanna.blogspot.com where, if you look in the sidebar, you'll find the "BTW" post OR simply click the "All About Me: NARCISSISM GUESS TAG."