Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Thanks, Honey!

Sean tinkered around with my blog yesterday and totally redesigned it for me! He did such a great job! I never really liked the "boat" background. Sean keeps reminding me that it was a "lighthouse". You know, symbolic of being a light to the world etc. All I could think of was boats, and I get incredibly sea sick.

So now I have this great picture of my lavender, which fits in nicely with the cheesy title. A walk in a garden on a nice day with a friend is so pleasant, with conversation ranging from the everyday and trivial, to more deep and personal. Thanks for "walking" with me. And thank you Sean for making it happen.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

It looks great!

FishMama said...

Beautiful - I have great memories of talks in your garden :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Great job!!

Zoanna said...

It looks wonderful. I am so partial to the colors and the theme, yours may well be my favorite header!

Kim said...

It does look really good! Susie is working up a new-do for me and I can't wait. It's a late Christmas gift :)

Thanks for the tag. It will be fun revealing little snipits about me!

I loved reading yours :)

Bethany said...

So pretty. Love the new look. Love the lavender too...I can just smell it now.

Okay I am going to have to come up and walk in your real garden now!!!!

Wendy said...

Looks great!

Christina said...

Thanks everyone! I showed Sean the blog designs over at Bluebird Blogs and he surprised me by jumping right in there and learning how to do it. I love how it turned out. I can't wait to see how yours turns out Kim!

Jessica, I have great memories of our times in both our gardens. Thanks again for throwing me a garden planting party when I was on bed rest. I still think of that when I plant certain flowers.

Bethany, I'd love for you to come up any time! But the roses will be in bloom in May and June. Not that you don't have anything going on then!!! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.