Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Great Deal!


If you love to garden I just found a great deal for you. Taunton Press puts out a wonderful gardening magazine called Fine Gardening. Right now if you subscribe for $30 you'll get a gift certificate to White Flower Farm for $25. It's like getting the magazine for free if you normally buy plants!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

White Flower Farm is great! I so want to garden this year, I hope I'll find the time with the twins! Maybe I'll container garden.

Bethany said...

Oh I am so going to get this magazine. My dog dug up the side yard and what I had planted there while out of town so I have to start over there. ARGH. Christine I can't wait to see pics of all you are planting. I gotta run out and take some of my front yard...everything is bursting I love it. Thanks again for all your tips earlier in the year.

Hey I have been doing basic H which is natural soap spray on my roses for the aphids have any other natural tips? They are really bad on my roses this year...maybe due to me being gone two weeks but they are just coating them. Yuck.