Monday, April 16, 2007

Sleep Deprived

Today I took a 5 hour nap. I don't know if I've ever done that in my life before! The scary part is Sean had to wake me up! I will be so glad when Sean goes back to working day shift. I like getting up with him at 5am a lot better than staying up with him until midnight.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

That is great! That shows that you really needed it!

Kim said...

I think I usually call that a coma. Girl, you did need some rest!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kim. I'm not sure you can call that a nap.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina!
Thank you for sharing your blogspot with me! It is fun to have another blogger to go visit. I did not know you enjoyed gardening so much. My husband said maybe you could show me some things, I just gave hime a funny face:)

Bethany said...

HMMMMM 5 hour nap...are you pregnant? ;)

Christina said...

No, I'm not pregant, just sick! And having stayed up way too late many a night this past week or two, I guess it just finally caught up with me!

9am-2:30pm is the time my husband usually sleeps when he's on nights so it was really weird to wake up and realize that I'd slept the whole day away. So much for school! I was really tired though because I went to bed at 10 that night without any problem.