Many bloggers keep track of the books they read on their sidebar. I always enjoy reading book reviews by my favorite bloggers. So this year I'm planning on keeping records of my own. When I finish a book, I'll put it on the sidebar. I would like to try and write a little review too. We'll see.
A while ago Alicia tagged me with another Book Meme. Here's my answers to the questions.
My current reading:
Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
Pleasing People By Lou Priolo
Teach Them Diligently By Lou Priolo
A Hunger For God By John Piper
If All the Swords in England by Barbara Willard (With Evan)
Age of Opportunity by Paul David Tripp (With Sean)
Honey For A Child's Heart by Gladys Hunt
Number of Books You Own:
I don't know for sure. I'm guessing around 3,000. I'd like to join LibraryThing to keep track.
Last Book I Finished:
The Hidden Smile of God: The Fruit of Affliction in the Lives of John Bunyan, William Cowper, and David Brainerd by John Piper
This was a wonderful set of biographies that was very encouraging.
Last Book I Bought:
Knitting Never Felt Better and Last Minute Knitted Gifts (bought as a present for my sister-in-law).
Five Most Meaningful Books:
I get something out of just about every book that I read. To have to think about 5 that are most meaningful would take so long that I would never have this meme done. So I'm wimping out and not answering this one. If you'd like my opinion on a specific type of book (ie. marriage, children's, or fiction) just ask and I can answer that!
Five Favorite Books:
1. The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
2. The Fisherman's Lady by George MacDonald
3. Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney
4. The Well Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer and Jessie Wise
5. The Cross of Christ by John Stott
Favorite Children's Books:
The Gardener by Sarah Stewart
Captain Cat by Syd Hoff
Stan The Hot Dog Man by Ethel Kessler
Time For Bed by Mem Fox
Mr. and Mrs. Button's Wonderful Watchdogs by Janice Duvoisin
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment