It was nice to meet your mom today. I hope the two of you have a wonderful time visiting. Thanks for sharing today. I would love to hear sometime what books you were led to read during this time you went though. I am sure some were JOhn Piper...any others?
"For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity, guarding the paths of justice, and He preserves the way of His godly ones. Then you will discern righteousness and justice and equity and every good course. For wisdom will enter your heart and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul."
4 comments:
Have a wonderful time! Hi Marie!
okay, how did you get your post to say Saturday, because i thought today was friday! :) that's kind of amazing!
Have a great time with your momma!
(is her name Marie? That was my mom's name!)
It was nice to meet your mom today. I hope the two of you have a wonderful time visiting.
Thanks for sharing today. I would love to hear sometime what books you were led to read during this time you went though. I am sure some were JOhn Piper...any others?
Post a Comment