Thursday, July 03, 2008
Off-Line for the Summer
Well, with the summer break, I thought I'd have more time for blogging. Instead, I am finding that I have less! Days are full of extra lessons (fun ones!) and extra outings as well as some serious deep cleaning. Throw in a vacation or two and our summer is full! So I decided to to make it official and just take the summer off. See you in September!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know you are out for the Summer, but I wanted to let you know you have received an award at my blog! :)
See you in September!
God Bless!
just thinking of you and wondering how your summer has been? i'm sure you're busy getting ready for school. have you started yet? hope to see you around here again soon. :)
when is your summer officially over?:)
Hey Christina! Just saw your blog in a link from Johanna's. I hope things are going well for you - you can see our blog for our band - and our website and music @ www.afterthechase.com. Ben has been playing with us a bit - it has been fun getting to know him! --- Nathan Strong
Post a Comment