It is getting harder and harder to write for the GirlTalk book club. I am enjoying the book, but last weeks "assignment" had me in tears. I was not because I didn't want to write it (like when I was in Junior High), but because the subject was painful. My husband deemed it not my best writing effort, probably in part because of my emotions. And I had been hesitant to post it anyway because of the personal nature of my response. So I have chosen not to post it here. But because I view this blog as an accountability of sort in this writing adventure, I felt I needed to explain why the post was missing.
On another note, I have just gotten back from L.A. (8 hour round trip) and need to turn around and do it again this week. I am feeling extremely weary. And to top it off, my neck just went into spasms again today, and I can hardly move it. Would you please pray for me? I am not going to be able to make it this week on my own strength. I know that I never can, but today it is more evident to me than other days when I feel healthy and rested.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will definitely pray for you this week. I hope your neck feels better soon. Sometimes my does that too. I understand about your writing post - sometimes it's good to write just for yourself.
Thank you Jenn!
Christina
Hello, my sweet friend.
I will be praying for you. Trust that God will give you what you need in this season. And expect Him to deliver, because he will
Hey Christina. About the chicken, I've only used a dark diet cola, like diet coke. But I did use diet coke with lime the other night. You could probably try any kind though.
Post a Comment