Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tour of Homes (Continued)

I was having problems uploading pictures so here's the rest of the house. This bathroom (guest) is my favorite. It's hard to see the color, but it is a really pretty purple. The lower part is beadboard my friend gave us. The mirror Sean's dad gave us.


Here is our guest room. It is also the place where I do my blogging.


This is our back yard. The little house you see in the background is the kids play house.

Before the heat hit, we had tons of flowers. This picture also shows the kids "clubhouse" that Sean built and the patio.

I hope you enjoyed the tour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to your blog. I hope we can encourage one another! We are starting tomorrow as well.

You have a beautiful home. Guess what? We have the same bathroom decor for the kids' bath! Even down to the wild animals on the shelf over the toilet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, your place is beautiful!! I love the garden!