Sunday, February 04, 2007

We've Been Hit!

Earlier this week Sean hurt his back, and then I got whatever stomach virus that Emily had. The next day, Sean got it, then the older kids got it too. So we are all down at once. The house is a wreak, the laundry is piled up and no one feels well at all. At least there aren't many dishes to do since no one wants to eat!

So, I am taking a week or two off blogging to recover and get our family back on their feet. When I come back I'll post the Homeschool "Meme" that Leslie tagged me with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a woman who has her priorities straight!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You'll feel better soon.....one itsty bitsy teaspoon full at a time :)

Kim @ MercyDays

Bethany said...

Hope you all are feeling better soon.