Amy turned eight this week! She wanted a party on her actual birthday so we had a midweek park party. I found some bucket and pail sets at Michaels for $1 and got those as party favors. The kids spontaneously decided to hold a sand castle contest. They had such a great time! It was fun and low stress for me since I didn't have to clean my house or plan party games. One of the little girls asked what the "theme" of the party was. Park, of course!

Our neighbor and good friend, Tawni has the same birthday as Amy. It's been fun to share their special day together. We get to go to her party this weekend!

Two layer dairy free chocolate cake!


Sandcastle contest.
The three little girls really liked their party food.
Happy Birthday Amy!!!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Happy Birthday Amy. What a steal on the party favors!
Happy Birthday Amy! Park parties are wonderful :)
Happy Birthday Amy. My friend did a park party....I need to do that. Looks like fun.
All of the pictures are so colorful and pretty! Happy birthday, Amy!
Hey there,
Just had to comment - I decorated my boys' birthday cakes the same way Amy's is for their combined-birthday-party at the park about a month ago... WILD!
Great minds think alike!!!
Jess @ Making Home
Post a Comment