Saturday, January 19, 2008

7 Things

Alicia tagged me to write 7 weird things about myself. I've done a few meme's like this one so if you want to read more just click on the "blogging" label and they'll show up.


1. I really like math. I always have. It makes sense to me and there is always a correct answer.


2. For several years I was a Vegan. Then when I was pregnant with Evan (and back to eating eggs and dairy) I craved red meat even though I threw up every time I ate it. I've never gone back to being Vegetarian since.


3. My hands are always cold. I have no idea why.


4. When I was younger, I really liked to rock climb. I don't have opportunity to do it now, and I'm not in shape enough to anyway, but.... Rappelling is so much fun!


5. I hate the water. I don't like to swim, or boat, or ski. I think that's even partly why I don't like dishes. I really don't like getting wet.


6. When I was 17 I had gout in my right foot. I was on crutches for a week. It was so painful.


7. I didn't get my drivers licence until I was 19 because I was too scared to drive.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

That was ineresting! Gout, wow. I am SO glad the Lord brought us together to be friends again...but I have to say you are so different than me! I hate math and love water!
It's all these individual weird thing that make people so colorfully different, it's great.
I have thought of other simpler ones since I did mine. I'm thinking of doing a part two just to get it off my mind. Now I walk around thinking or doing and go "oh, that's weird too". It's following me, this meme!

Alicia said...

i mean interesting.

Tricia said...

I like math, also. I enjoy the logic and how organized math is. It would be difficult for me to give up meat or water.

Judy said...

Hi Christina.

I really liked Algebra in HS, and Logic was the one course in college that I did perfect. No wrong answers on any exercises or tests. I wonder why it's weird for girls to like math. I guess so few do...

I was 18 when I got my DL and didn't drive till I was 25. I think I had trouble with spacial relationships, and it freaked me out! I still would rather walk than drive.

Oh yeah and "Cold hands, Warm heart..."

Jenn said...

No water? I understand the dishes part!