Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yummy Smoothie


Yesterday I made a great smoothie. It was a variation from this one that was in Sunset magazine.

Cran-Berry Tea Smoothie

Ingredients:
1/2 cup frozen cranberries
1 cup frozen Trader Joe's Very Cherry Berry blend
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup brewed Tazo Passion tea, cooled to room temperature
1/2 cup Vanilla Almond milk
2 tablespoons honey

In a blender, whirl all ingredients until smooth.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love smoothies this one sounds and looks great. Next week is my trader joes shopping week so I am going to get the stuff to make it. Thanks

FishMama said...

No fair talking about Trader Joes!

Christina said...

Sorry! I think you could use any berry blend and it would be good.

Alicia said...

That looks so yummy! The kids and I love to make these (we just enjoyed an orange, banana, vanilla soy one w/ breakfast). I wondered what is "almond milk"? Where do you get it? Is it just like an almond extract that would add flavor only less concentrated?

Fishmama- We just visited w/ the Servens over the holidays and they said they had three TJ's. Do you not have one near you?

FishMama said...

Yeah, St. Louis is cool and Kansas City is not. It's a known fact, I guess. TJ's has not made it to KC.