The other day I got 5 personal letters in the mail. FIVE! I don't think I've gotten that much mail since college and even then, that much in one day would have been a rarity. Two were thank you notes. And three were notes of encouragement from the little talk I gave last week. I was so blessed!
I also got on the same day, my first free-be from the links I've signed up with through Money Saving Mom. I got a coupon for a free full size bottle of Coffee Mate Creamer. Yum.
It was a good day!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How did your talk go? I am completely terrified to speak in front of a crowd!
I also love to get "good" mail and personal letters. I am trying to get my kids to write more to family and friends :)
How great to get "real" mail. It's truely not normal anymore.
Glad to hear a freebie came, I've been wondering when they actually come. How long ago did you start signing up?
real mail is so fun!!!
Yeah for personal mail, that is so fun. It can make a real difference in your day to know that someone is praying for you and thinking of you.
Love,
Charlotte
Post a Comment