
I've been going through my bookshelf to make room for the books that I ordered this past week. I found an extra one of my favorite garden books.
"Roots, Shoots, Buckets and Boots" by Sharon Lovejoy is a delightful book on gardening together with children. Chapters include: Top 20 Plants for Kids, Theme Gardens (like the pizza patch, sunflower house, and moon garden), and Gardening Basics. It is full of great advice and bright captivating illustrations.
If you would like to win this book, just leave me a comment! I'll draw the names out of a hat next Saturday. If you've never left a comment here before, please feel free to enter the contest also!
As an added bonus, this book is even signed by the author.

10 comments:
Okay so I really have to have something to say to leave a comment, but entering a contest, well that just might be it! I'm having fun catching up on your blog and seeing all the pictures has been great! Loved the ones from Amy's birthday, her's and Julia's are so close, and it was neat to see a familiar face from the past Tawni from her Albertson's days. :-)
This looks like such a fun book! Please count me in! Thanks. :)
I always think about you when I see this book online, etc. What a fun tool to get our family back into gardening. It has fallen WAY by the wayside.
I think my kids would enjoy a book like that. They do enjoy planting and digging...count me in!
Great idea! I'm doing the same at my blog. So, hey y'all, come over and win a book if ya want.
www.fishboys.blogspot.com
Pick me! Pick me!
Count me in. We've had our first successful tomato plants this year and I'm eager to expand and to get the boys more involved.
Enjoy your blog! Count me in please!
Thanks for the fun offer, I would love to enter! I just got a bunch of gardening for kids books at the library this past year but they are the kind of thing you need to have around and not have to return any time soon. Especially as long as it takes me to get a project done from planning to completion!
hi! my kids are little young for that book still, and i'm not much of a gardener, but mike has been doing gardening some. but, there's probably other people leaving messages who'd enjoy the book more right now. (in other words, i wanted to leave a comment, but don't pick me! ;) )
Post a Comment