Saturday, June 23, 2007

Win Some Money, Save Some Money

In case you hadn't heard yet, next Wednesday and Thursday (June 27 and 28th) Desiring God's bookstore is offering ALL their books for $5 each. The special is good online only.

Westminster Bookstore is also having a great sale on children's resources that ends next Tuesday June 26. I was able to buy what we're going to use for our Bible curriculum next year at a great price. (Thanks, Leslie!)

Finally, if you have kids and have a garden, your pictures could win you some money. Enter the contest here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to that great sale! It's so good to pass on deals.
alicia
ps: I read the play-dough blog and was wondering..... does the koolaid get food coloring on the hands? Maybe you use the clear stuff. Anyway, it made me wonder.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to decide which Piper books I need to buy our relatives for Christmas...you can't beat $5 for a book!! Of course, I'll probably buy some just for me, too. The kids gardening site looks really neat!!! Thanks for the link.

Bethany said...

Oh cool thanks for the heads up.

Bethany said...

I am going to have to get some shots of my kids in the garden. Fun

Hey when do you recommend fertilizing roses?

Jen said...

Great sales links! I found and ordered some church history books that will go so nicely with our curriculum. Thanks for posting the links.