She actually only sat in the desk for about 5 minutes and then was off to play with playdough. But she likes to be in on the action. And Evan and Amy think it's pretty cute that she wants to be with them.
That is so sweet! How did you decide to start using desks instead of a big table? Right now we use a table, and I feel like I'm constantly telling H and B to stop kicking each other!
"For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity, guarding the paths of justice, and He preserves the way of His godly ones. Then you will discern righteousness and justice and equity and every good course. For wisdom will enter your heart and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul."
4 comments:
Very cute! I recognize Amy's desk. I'm so glad you're able to use it!
Thanks again for the gift of that desk. We've gotten a lot of use out of it! If you can't find one for Cana when she's older you can have it back. =)
That is so sweet! How did you decide to start using desks instead of a big table? Right now we use a table, and I feel like I'm constantly telling H and B to stop kicking each other!
What adorable pictures. I am so jealous of your cute room and adorable desks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment